01 09 10

Monday, February 17, 2014

happy Birthday To my Dear Sister

Hi again!

Tomorrow will be my sister birthday!!

Lots to celebrate! my cousin just gave birth to a healthy baby boy!
today is my sister wedding anniversary and tomorrow will be her bithday!

I made this milk carton box for her, this time I didn't seal the top so I can put the card inside.
here it is.

I use Carta Bella paper, Hello Again, this navy blue is her favorite color. I use the cut outs tag as a tempalte then put  a couple of paper ehind so I can write the sentiment. 

I used Tilda with spring heart from the new Lost&Found collection, also the small rose package stamp.

I made a shaker card added some stardust glitter from ranger mixed itwith some stampendous glitter and added some heart puches, add some doohickey summer foliage dies.


added some diamond stickles on the flower and addsome pearl strand around.

hopefully she will love it.

have a nice scrappy day!

hugs 
Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment