01 09 10

Monday, June 23, 2014

Best Friends


Hai Crafty Frieds,

Its the last week in the month of June and I have a new project to share with you.

This box card was inspired by one of my fave movies, How To Train Your Dragon.
If you haven't watch the movie its about  friendship between a boy and his dragon.
I stamped Edwin with Teo the Dragon from Animal of the Year 2014 collection on Montval paper using Archival jet black Ink.

I really want to try something different so I colored his hair green to match his dragon


I used Christmas Tag and stamp the sentiment "Best Friend" from Avery Elle alphabet stamp set,
and used the other sentiment from magnolia stamp set.


Here's some close up of Edwin and Teo






lastly I also use this sentiment stamp set from Lily of the Valley, since I didnt put any spot to write the message so I used this stamps sets to represent what I want to write.


so? What do you think?
as usual I hope you will like it.

I'm going to enter this box card to :
* Magnolia Forever - # 4 - 2 Characters or More
* Midweek Magnolias - #91 Endearing Edwin
* Marvelous Magnolia - Ch 71 Anything Goes
* Deep Ocean Challenge Blog -  Ch 80 Favourite Color Combo
* Time for Magnolia Challenge -#60 Boys II Men

Have a crafty week my friends.
Hugs and Kisses.
Anny


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, how wonderful your project is! fabulous design and colouring, many thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous super cute EDWIN creation LOVE it sadly it wont be counted in the chall..you do need to use a TILDA stamp to enter our Totally Tilda challs..
    Edwin is allowed BUT only if accompanied with a Tilda..hope you can find time to re-enter our chall.?

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine TT DT entry manager xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Darling!!! love all the fun embellishments. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute project, love it. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful creation!!! Thanks for joining us at TFMC!
    greets,
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your box card!! This is so adorable and amazing!! Thank you for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete