01 09 10

Saturday, June 14, 2014

In Love with Pinks

Hai Crafters,

I have a new project to share. this one is a duplicate from the last project but this time I made it PINK!
My sister saw my last project and she asked me to make her one but in pink, that made it more easier for me since pink is one of my fave colour.

So here it goes
( I do have to apologize for poor lighting, forgot to take picture at home so I took this at my office, but hopefully you can still enjoy it).


as requested from her I'm using Aquarius from Zodiac collection 2014.
For the paper I used something blue from Prima collection.
As always I used distress reinkers to colour her. 



added some swarovski around her to mimic stars.
Here's the back side. 
There's a reason why I used this sentiment, she's one of the most amazing person I've known. 
She listened to me when I'm down. She always supports me, she's really kind, down to earth, passionate and really really the sweetest.



Here's a few more shots of my projects.




So what do you think?
(I know I need to work on my sewing skill, has a long way to go)

I'm going to enter this challenge to :
* In the Pink - Ch #46 Flower Garden - Perfect pinkies


big hugs and kisses,
Anny



2 comments:

  1. At In the Pink we love pink too! It's gorgeous my dear! Thank you for joining us at in the pink
    Helene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really special, so fabulously pink and such gorgeous attention to detail - I love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete